Operations/Information and Quality Management Systems
- Utilization of industry leading techniques to assess pre-analytic, analytic and post analytic processes to optimize service, productivity and reduce cost
- Including assessment of process, automation, cost efficiencies, productivity and profitability
Supply and materials management
- Utilization of industry leaders to assess current logistics and supply chain processes.
- Usually can identify 20-50% cost reductions in these areas.
INFORMATION SYSTEMS management
- Current IT systems- identification of major inefficiencies and creation/implementation of solutions
- Assessment of new systems including screening and negotiations with vendors
QUALITY management System WITH Compliance management
- Create a “system” to direct an organization's activities to meet customer and regulatory requirements and improve its effectiveness and efficiency on a continuous basis. to ensure quality planning, quality control, quality assurance, and quality improvement.
- State and National audits including CLIA, CAP and NY State, ISO by QA leaders in the industry
- Design and development of quality dashboards to comprehensive quality management systems